Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Most But Not All Exit Polls Show Kadima edging Likud

With the exception of the Jerusalem Post, most exit polls are showing Livni (28-30) to be slightly above Bibi Netanyahu with 26-28. The Jerusalem Post shows Bibi at 26 but Livni at 23.

Remember that Exit polls are often very skewed, so lets not panic yet. The good news is that the Right definitely won many more seats, and it is doubtful that Livni can form a coalition, in which case, Bibi would be able to. This means however, that we would have Olmert for 2-3 more months.

Personally, I have yet to meet ONE person voting for Kadima.. or even able to say a single good thing about them. It makes me really wonder...maybe the exit polls were taken only of voters who are journalists and news commentators.

I will post the comparative results shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment