Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update 11:48 pm

1.) This??? in the middle of a War? Unbelievable. Barak doesn't have anything else to do?????????

Threat to Caravans in Yesha
Reported: 23:33 PM - Jan/27/09

(IsraelNN.com) Police are expected to try and evacuate caravans in Judea and Samaria on Tuesday. The two areas particularly singled out by the police are Adei Ad near Shiloh and Neve Tzuf near Dolev.
The Binyamin council said: “It is a shame that every time Ehud Barak feels a need to improve his political status he uses the police against residents of Judea and Samaria. He thinks the pictures of Jews being beaten up will improve his support among the radical left.”
2.) According to Ynet, Olmert announced tonight that we haven't yet responded to the attack this morning. (This could mean he doesn't have a clue what to do)
3.) Obama's first call as President went to Mahmoud Abbas, and his first interview was on Saudi TV network Al Arabiya. He told Abbas he would work with him as partners (for peace) (Ynet) and said on Saudi TV that America had wonderful relationship with Muslim countries 20-30 years ago and America can again. Read the whole article @ INNews. .
4) All of this has endeared Obama to Hamas who now seems to like Mitchell. (why not, he is not Israel's friend). same article as above. INNews
Good job America

No comments:

Post a Comment