Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Summary....

  • Rocket attacks continue in Kiryat Malachi, Kiryat Gat, Ashkelon...mortar attacks on IDF troops at Eretz Crossing...

  • All the European big wigs, puffed out chests, entering Israel today to celebrate their assumed** victory over Israel....closing down the major highway between Ben Gurion and Jerusalem... Olmert is beside himself with glee....his friends still love him.

  • British academics call for Israel to lose the war against Hamas...ceasefire is not enough they say: In a letter in Friday's Guardian newspaper, more than 300 academics said they must do all they can to prevent Israel from winning the war. A cease-fire is not enough, they say, adding: "Israel must lose." "We must do what we can to stop Israel from winning its war," the letter said. "Israel must accept that its security depends on justice and peaceful coexistence with its neighbors, and not upon the criminal use of force. It is not enough to call for another cease-fire...." (JPost)...

  • Venzueula, Bolivia, Qatar, Mauritania all suspend ties with Israel.

  • 51 soldiers in hospital, 13 civilians, conditions from critical (1) to serious (10) to moderate and good. (Yediot Achronot)

    **Tehillim 2:1 Why are the nations in uproar? And why do the peoples mutter in vain? 2 The kings of the earth stand forth, and rulers take counsel together, against Hashem and against His anointed [Israel] 3[They say] Let us tear their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us! 4 He that sits [is enthroned] in heaven laughs; Hashem mocks them. 5 Then He will speak to them in His wrath, and terrify them in His rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment