Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

9:00 am Update

1) Barak is leaving for America tonight to meet with American Defense Minister Gates. This in the middle of a War here? Shouldn't our Defense Minister, Ehud Barak, be directing Israel's military first? (rhetorical). Yesterday, as if he has nothing else to do, he oredered the take down of caravans in the Shomron - in the middle of the War, then today he leaves for America? Does this mean we're not going to respond until he gets clearance from America? Why must we consult with America before we do anything? Or does this mean we aren't going to respond at all, and it's just business as usual? (Haaretz/Israel Radio)

2) US Navy reports they weren\t authorized to seize the weapons bound for Hamas when they boarded the Iranian ship in the Red Sea. They simply let it continue on it's journey to Syria where they will be trafficked to the Gaza Strip somehow...or to Hizbollah in the north. (Haaretz)

We think America will help?

(I will be away from my computer for much of the day...check Muqata for timely updates.)

No comments:

Post a Comment