Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Monday, January 26, 2009

A few news updates

1) We've been hearing from the media about all the false alarm Tseva Adom's (Red Alerts) in Sderot and Ashkelon and you will hear Barak brag about the 'quiet" in the south. Just thought I would pass on what Muqata is reporting: Apparently the people in these towns are reporting booms following the "false alarms", one of the false alarm booms landing in the Ashkelon southern Industrial zone...... and you wanted to vote for Barak??

2) Amazingly, BBC and Sky news are refusing to air a pro-Hamas video asking for donations to Gaza. They are under a lot of pressure to do so, and for once I must say kol hakavod to these broadcasters. Miracles do happen.

3) It appears that the Gazan doctor (see my earlier post) who lost his 3 daughters in the war, lost them to Hamas bombs and weapons...perhaps a booby trapped house. The investigation is still underway and while I do want to respect his grieving, the truth about the incident must be made known to the public as the initial reports all blamed Israel.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment