Notice To My Readers

A couple of months ago I wrote that my hiatus from blogging would be resumed, but I am sorry to say that did not happen.

For the time being, my decision regarding this blog will be that during times of crisis and G-d forbid, war, I will resume the live blogging..that is daily or hourly updating.

At present there will not be a regular blog posting, however, from time to time I will bring an update or comment.

My reasons for this retreat are varied, including taking up residence for a while in one of many Israeli rabbit holes......according to a friend - the safest place to be when Israeli politics become too mishugana (crazy)

I realize I will lose some of my regular readers and for that I apologize. I appreciate your loyalty til now. Please check the other blog site: www.fromthehillsofjerusalem.blogspot.com

And truthfully, I will come out of the rabbit hole from time to time.....if you subscribe to this blog and check your subscribe list, any updates will show up there.

Thanks & L'hitraot
Marcia Fremont

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Serious Coalition Building and Strength Needed

This is the week Netanyahu must get serious about his coalition building and negotiations with the potential partners in the government.

We are all getting tired of waiting, Bibi, so let's get on with it. More than that, continuing meddling in the affairs of State by the Olmerts and Livnis just keep perpetuating the balygan.

I have chosen not to comment on the various news reports that say Bibi has said this or that, as those reports are very often smoke without fire. They are either spread by Kadima or a media that wants to protect Kadima and bring down Netanyahu.

One thing is certain, it will be tough for Netanyahu to fight not only the international opinion makers, but also our own homegrown ones. That's why it is vital that we rally around him to be a strengthening force.

Let's see what the week brings in the political arena. Meanwhile, Hamas has rearmed and rebuilt, resumed it's rocket attacks full force, and is being strengthened economically and politically by the US and Europe...all predicted months ago or longer by many of us who watch.

Washington has moved swiftly to stack the deck against us. I will address several of these areas and issues in my posts this week.

I think we are heading for a show down...and we need to pray Bibi can stand the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment